Lift

Bleeding_raptor

Bloody Mess
I am looking for a lift kit for my 95 Toy pickup and I can't seem to get a clear picture in my head from my searches on which would be best for my situation.

I want to go somewhere around 2 to 4 inches, I need to tavel to Oregon on occasion and don't want to have to stiff of a ride but yet I want to get the performance off road when I am having fun. I was thinking about tuff country since they are local but read that they tend to stiffen up after a while and I haven't read much about skyjacker or any other as far as on the road handleing.

I am sure that it won't be the cheapest out there but I do need to watch the price a little.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should go with and the average price I might be looking at?

Thanks

Bleeding_raptor

Bloody Mess
I will be running 32s when I am not going on long trip and probably my stock tires when I go to Oregon i Believe my norms are 275/75/15s but I am not sure on that size.
I might jump up to a 33 or 35 when I am in town

Bleeding_raptor

Bloody Mess
I want to get the clearance and the flex from a lift and suspension upgrade as well as when I can afford it jump up to a bigger tire size, as much as to a 35 to 38 inch tire. I am mostly doing research right now on the right type of lift to go with. That way I can start to save money for the lift I guess I should have been more clear in my original post.

Thanks for the input though I didn't realize that I could go as big as a 32 with little to no rub

Thanks

Bleeding_raptor

Bloody Mess
In more reading I have done I might switch out to a solid axle in the front and go with a lift after that. from what I can tell it would help with flex and shouldn't hurt my on the road experience. I figure that if I can get the kits and everything it would cost a bit more but it will be better in the long run. Now I have to decide what to go with, But that will take more research.

Thanks for all your input though and if you have any recommendations on lifts after a sas I would appreciate it.

Thanks again