Lighten the mood

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I can’t believe I’m going to say this..

But in defense of the dodge guys..

The mirrors have to be readjusted every time they flip, they don’t hold their same view when up and down. That’s dumb on dodges part. On the dually I had for a while, I kept them up full time also.

DesertRam

The mirrors have to be readjusted every time they flip, they don’t hold their same view when up and down. That’s dumb on dodges part. On the dually I had for a while, I kept them up full time also.
Yep. After a tow, if I know I'll be hooking back up soon, I leave the big ears out so I don't have to readjust. So, at times, you'll see me rockin' the big dumb mirrors with no trailer. But at least I don't have low profile tires sticking out past my fender flares and a chrome stack jutting out of the bed...

Jesser04

Don’t those shit boxes have electric mirrors? I go through at least a drive through of some sorts a day but I don’t leave my window forever because.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Don’t those shit boxes have electric mirrors? I go through at least a drive through of some sorts a day but I don’t leave my window forever because.

Yeah, but they don’t have electric flip down. So you still have to go over and manually flip them.

Last edited: