Lighten the mood

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
I was doing some research on ethylene glycol a few weeks ago and was surprised at how low of a dose the LD-50 is. Crazy toxic stuff.

Yes I know it’s satirical but if anyone tried to drink it, it wouldn’t end well 😅
This true-crime podcast episode is about a woman who poisoned her husband, son and one of her daughters using ethylene glycol.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
This true-crime podcast episode is about a woman who poisoned her husband, son and one of her daughters using ethylene glycol.

Is this the lady that was caught because she called it antifree instead of antifreeze? My wife and I have a running joke because of that lady. She buys me green drinks and leaves them open on the counter with notes saying she thought I might be thirsty. I thank her and ask if she wants to go camping in the west desert at 3 am.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Is this the lady that was caught because she called it antifree instead of antifreeze? My wife and I have a running joke because of that lady. She buys me green drinks and leaves them open on the counter with notes saying she thought I might be thirsty. I thank her and ask if she wants to go camping in the west desert at 3 am.
i don't think it is that lady. This lady conspired with her 3rd child - a 22 yo woman to knock off the husband, oldest child (brother) and nearly killed the oldest sister. They had plans also to knock off the 11 yo, youngest sister. They were slowly feeding the anti-freeze to the victims in their drinks. Gatorade for the husband, coke for the brother and sister. it's a pretty sickening tale.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
393809835_725187612975964_2816081611783987387_n.jpg