Lighten the mood

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

She's lucky to walk away... same thing happened in Denver a few years ago with an old UP steam engine (UP 844). Lady was standing just outside the rail taking pics and was killed on impact.

There's some great drone footage out there, if you want to see it. 😳

Here's a similar, funnier situation...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
She's lucky to walk away... same thing happened in Denver a few years ago with an old UP steam engine (UP 844). Lady was standing just outside the rail taking pics and was killed on impact.

There's some great drone footage out there, if you want to see it. 😳

Here's a similar, funnier situation...

These are the same people who try to pet the bison at Yellowstone

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
It’s f’n Groundhog Day every time something gets shipped to me via FedEx. It was supposed to be here today.
View attachment 172311

I have another package that was shipped with them too. I can’t wait to never receive both of them 🙃

I looked at this Wednesday, and it said it had left NC and would be delivered today. When it didn't show I looked again, suddenly it hasn't left NC, been sitting there for three days. There are no good shipping companies but I'm going to start asking places who they ship with before I order. This is ridiculous.

1717894796510.png

Tonkaman

I looked at this Wednesday, and it said it had left NC and would be delivered today. When it didn't show I looked again, suddenly it hasn't left NC, been sitting there for three days. There are no good shipping companies but I'm going to start asking places who they ship with before I order. This is ridiculous.

View attachment 173533
I frequently decide not to buy something if it will only ship via FedEx