Lil' Moab 3-14-04

jp008

Well the trip out to Lil' Moab was a success. bigoxj, ben c, scrit89 and myself had a good day. well almost. The start was Garry (bigoxj) we learned that he rolled his the night before next to camp. We went over to the big play are and had a good time. We all made it up the far left side (chute) with NO problems. We played around a little and the headed over to the wedge or squeeze or whatever it is. Garry got in some trouble and then proceeded to snap a rear axle shaft. Ben was next and he made it look like it was paved. My turn, I got half way up and the slid HARD into the wall with the left side of the sami. I backed out and then tried it again. I made it.

Here are some pics.

Last edited:

jp008

The fingers were the toughest part. :p When I saw those I was ready to chop them off his hand. The new sami works great. I can't believe what a difference everything has made.

I like it. Now I need to work out a few bugs and hit R/S and Con.

scrit89

jp008 said:
The fingers were the toughest part. :p When I saw those I was ready to chop them off his hand. The new sami works great. I can't believe what a difference everything has made.

I like it. Now I need to work out a few bugs and hit R/S and Con.

excuse the fingers i was double fisting cameras :eek: it was an awsome day my rig did better than i thought :rofl: and jim and ben's kicked a$$