Jeep linking up the old YJ...Need help

So, I am beginning the plans to link and coil over my 92 YJ. I have already sprung it over, put high pinion 60’s on it and put body armor on it. I am wanting a smoother ride. By no means am I trying to make the ultimate rock crawler, I want a jeep that doesn’t break when you play hard and drives nice between trails and on the freeway when I want to drive it out to hunting spots. That being said, I want suggestions and tips on what way to go.
I am looking at a trail gear 3 link up front and a 4 link “A” link kit from chassis unlimited. With the suspension in the rear I was thinking I’d need a gas tank like the EXT tank from genright. I was going back and forth between coilover or not…. Still not sure what to do, was thinking some fox 2.0 coilovers with remote reservoirs. And a antirock sway bar somewhere on this too. I have begun working overtime, to begin to get the money I need to do this, I am a broke firefighter so it will take a while. But I like to do things right the first time so, I’d like some advice and info from you guys that have done this before or built rigs with these parts. I want to make sure if I’m working this much extra for this, I am doing this right.
IMG_3609.jpg

i have figure $900 for the front 3 link, $1000 for the rear four link, $960 for the gas tank,$275 per coilover, and $450 for the antisway....what else should i be figuring in?

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
$275 per coilover sounds like you are looking at the Fox 2.0 with the 5/8" shaft. Dont use them. Spend a few bucks more and get the Fox 2.0 with the 7/8" Shaft and no remote reservoir.... you dont need it.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
By no means am I trying to make the ultimate rock crawler, I want a jeep that doesn’t break when you play hard and drives nice between trails and on the freeway when I want to drive it out to hunting spots.

lol. spring it under then. It'll climb way better too :)

i'll put the other shocks on the list, 7/8" check. and as far as how it climbs, that is fine. with the gears and transfer case, with the 60's holding it to the ground, it does just fine right now, just isn't smooth. when i first got the jeep in 98, it had a 4inch lift on it, it rode the same... needed a kidney belt on any road that had any type of washboards.

Bart

Those gas tanks are great, but if you're on a budget, just move your current tank up, or get an RCI that mounts behind the rear seat.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Why not try longer leafs and better shocks? Then you can dump the over time and have time to play with it. And as long as you're looking for suggestions, I've never been a fan of rear high pinion 60's. Put in a 14 bolt if you don't want to worry about breaking. And I think you'll find you'll need a swaybar front and rear, as well as limit straps.