Lithium Jump Packs

DAA

Supporting Member
Mine has rarely been out of a vehicle. Been living under the front seat of my lx 470 for quite a while. It just decides to drain the battery completely flat overnight at random intervals.

But, I can't imagine the storage conditions don't do it some harm? I keep it where I think I'll need it and if that's not good for it that's just too bad though.

- DAA

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
This is good info too!

Has anyone successfully used one to jump a bigger diesel?
Cummins / Power Stroke / Duramax?

Even though I don't own any of those, my family members do. I think it'd be wise for me to get something that'd be up to the task if needed...

I was successful.. but it may have taken it's toll.

However, looking it over today, I may have a break in my jumper lead wire.. that would explain a lot

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I carried a power start model when I worked for the dealership. It would jump 8 to 10 dead cars at the auction. Diesels in the cold were another story. It would fit in my jeans pocket no prohlem

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I bought one from Matco, a little pricey but it's been flawless for a couple years now and started many vehicles (including dual-battery diesels), charged phones, run laptops, lit the way with the included light, etc. I top it off once a month, but it mostly sits under the seat until needed.

Can and do highly recommend it, but it's like $250 and YMMV as far as cost/benefit.