little local crawling for fun.

sibeta

Okay everyone. May 1st will be the day. There will be 2 classes. 1st class, Legends, must have 3/4 of original frame and 37"tire or smaller and second class, Modified, is less than 3/4 frame and 38"tire or bigger. Some adjustments might have to me be made depending on the rigs who enters in. Each class will have 10 people in it and the entrance fee will $50, to be paid on day of event. UROC rules will be used. If you would like to enter email Jeremey at jeremey_king@yahoo.com for an entry form. First 10 participants in each class will get priority. Only 8 places left in Legend so get'em in.

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
This may get some people off the fence, I have figured out the payouts for the event. This is assuming we have 10 rigs in each class.

1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $25

This is what it is for both classes, soyou could make some good money if you win, Email me to get your registration forms. jeremey_king@yahoo.com

JoeT

What?!?! No stocker class!!! Come on let us open differ's take a stab at this in our own class.Tires can't be bigger than 33's, no locker, no winches.Hmm maybe I should be quite. :rolleyes:

Caleb

2BIGTJ said:
This may get some people off the fence, I have figured out the payouts for the event. This is assuming we have 10 rigs in each class.

1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $25

This is what it is for both classes, soyou could make some good money if you win, Email me to get your registration forms. jeremey_king@yahoo.com

couple observations, if you only plan 10 rigs in each class then you should up the prizes and only pay top three...paying half the rigs that enter doesn't make much sense...another thing is instead of stating $$$ amounts I would go for %, that way if you have 15 rigs they will still know exactly what they will get for each position...another thing (I think it was said earlier) is the 21 RD. trip is planned for that weekend, so if you dont want any of those guys to come thats cool, otherwise I would plan it for another weekend...

sibeta

supergper said:
couple observations, if you only plan 10 rigs in each class then you should up the prizes and only pay top three...paying half the rigs that enter doesn't make much sense...another thing is instead of stating $$$ amounts I would go for %, that way if you have 15 rigs they will still know exactly what they will get for each position...another thing (I think it was said earlier) is the 21 RD. trip is planned for that weekend, so if you dont want any of those guys to come thats cool, otherwise I would plan it for another weekend...

I see what you mean about the payout to the top 3. I will talk to my co-hort but look for it to change to top 3 maybe. If there are some people that are going to do the 21 rd that would like to enter, then for sure we would consider changing it for the week after or something like that if there were a number of people. Let me know if anybody out there was considering entering but was heading to do the 21 road trail.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I would be interested assuming I can run Legends, can get time off work, and can afford the entry.

I have 75% of my uniframe rails, but way less than 75% of the unibody.

Cody

sibeta

Cody said:
I would be interested assuming I can run Legends, can get time off work, and can afford the entry.

Cody

Cody,
Are you going to do Colorado to do the 21 road on May 1st weekend?

sibeta

Cody said:

Cody

I thought you were going to just toss in 60 beers like you said in your last post for the entrance fee?????? The way things are going right now for the comp we might be putting everyone in one class. All of the people that have showed interest and registered are basically legends. I have seen your jeep and i couldnt see why we couldnt toss you in Legends.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
sibeta said:
I thought you were going to just toss in 60 beers like you said in your last post for the entrance fee?????? The way things are going right now for the comp we might be putting everyone in one class. All of the people that have showed interest and registered are basically legends. I have seen your jeep and i couldnt see why we couldnt toss you in Legends.

60 beers works for me ;)

Don't schedule around me. I'm not sure I can even be there.

The last mini-comp I entered I was outclassed by the more experienced drivers and buggies and its never fun to be last place.

Cody

Craig S

Commando
Cody said:
60 beers works for me ;)

Don't schedule around me. I'm not sure I can even be there.

The last mini-comp I entered I was outclassed by the more experienced drivers and buggies and its never fun to be last place.

Cody

I'm in for the comp!! I will need more info when it's available such as:

event date
tech location & time
entry form (if needed)
any safety items required

Thanks

Craig

sibeta

Craig S said:
I'm in for the comp!! I will need more info when it's available such as:

event date
tech location & time
entry form (if needed)
any safety items required

Thanks

Craig

Craig S. you have a PM

Tacomatose

sibeta said:
Craig S. you have a PM

We just might have to bring the old Tacoma out and play with you guys, I would like to know for sure the date that you will be heading out there, then I can plan and schedule accordingly. I should have the new 3-link in the rear with the 4-link in the front. Keep us posted, sounds like a blast. Brian