Little Moab FEB 25 ~1PM!!??

SPEED

Her name is "Jaju"
Saturday February 25,2006

Anyone around to join me out at Little Moab? My friends are free today and they would like to go out wheelin' with me but they don't have vehicles themselves... is anyone around to head out around 1PM? Meet at the crossroads by Smiths/Cheveron?

Call me or text me on my cell if you're interested! 801- 4 2 7 - 2 3 8 1 ... name "Brian"

Last edited:

SPEED

Her name is "Jaju"
Well! My friends and I are gonna head out around 1 so we'll be AT LM around 2 and we'll probly stay for a couple hours. Hope to see someone out there, hehe...

Welp! Just got back! Luckily there were 6-7 other Jeeps out there! Unfortunately, because I'm barely 18 and had 2 friends with me and came up alone - they thought I was some stupid kid with a weak Jeep. ...then unfortunately for me, I found out my OX locker has once again broken (pulled the cable out) and my E-Locker didn't seem to be operating correctly today, but we had fun and nothing serious broke =)

Last edited:

SPEED

Her name is "Jaju"
Hey! Well, I've dominated just about every obstacle there in the past, a few times without any use of the lockers, but I guess it just wasn't my day... plus whoever it was guiding me really had no idea how to spot - my two friends who have never been had the better idea for a route to take, but oh well.

You've got a realy nice rig tho! Same with your friend with that Cherokee! Looks like that same guy who was spotting me, led you into sort of a pickle right off though haha... I imagine you finally got right up it tho.

Once I get my Jeep back working right, we should hit up Rattlesnake or LM again if you're up for it! I haven't been wheeling for a few months now... Saturday was the first time in forevvver!

00harpdawg

yeah i tried that line with no one spotting me back the back tire sliped in the hole but i finally got out after scratching the flare pretty bad and my friend with the xj (1991xj is his rme name) was having problems with his front arb yeah we try and go out every sat so if you ever can go pm me

1995zj

I'm addicted
Hey Harp I got the ARB fixed. Every bolt that holds the ARB together had backed out and it took a few chips outta my pinion gear too! Everything still works fine and I fixed all the leaks and I am good to go on Saturday if you wanna hit it up again? I think Brandon will be wanting to go to