Little Moab

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
the Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers will be heading out to little Moab on January 15 2006. If you would like to join us we will be meeting at the Walmart in Layton just off I-15 at 9:00 am. if you have any questions fill free to ask

Joel

thenag

XJDevil said:
the Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers will be heading out to little Moab on January 15 2006. If you would like to join us we will be meeting at the Walmart in Layton just off I-15 at 9:00 am. if you have any questions fill free to ask

Joel

I am sorry I am little new to Salt Lake, Layton is north of Salt Lake correct? and can you see the walmart from I-15? what exit do I take?

Thanks

Nathan

Badger

I am the Brute squad
the real question is where do you live.because you don't want to travel north to Layton when LM is down in Saratoga Springs on the west side of Utah Lake

thenag

Badger said:
the real question is where do you live.because you don't want to travel north to Layton when LM is down in Saratoga Springs on the west side of Utah Lake

Ok i was pretty sure little moab was south of SL. yeah at 10mpg I don't want to drive to Layton then back south.

so are people meeting at the cheron in saratoga then? what time?

thanks
nathan

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
Depending on traffic and such we will be meeting at the chevron in lehi at 10:15 maby 10:30 am maybe sooner maby later depending on traffic and how fast people drive. Badger you planin on goin with us?

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
didnt know there was three never been there before so i assumed that ktoy was going to be at the only one. which one is closest to the trail head?

KToy

my truck is fixed and sorry i meant the chevron at the crossroads in lehi.

i thought that was the only meeting spot since its the last gas station before MM

but ya i got the truck running so ill probably head out there.