Little Moab

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
Well I havent been to little Moab yet so I am going to head out there with some buddies of mine from school. I was just wondering if anyone else wanted to go out there. I am not sure when I will be out there but it might be next thurs. (spring break) or fri. Unless we all want to plan a day out. I might be going to the Clean up on the 20th but not sure yet. I am going to get one more good rock crawler session out of my cherokee before it goes to a new owner.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
how do you like your model 20 rearend for crawling in your cj-5? my buddy has one under his 67 commando and we are contemplating welding up the diff and getting one piece axles......he runs 31x11 t-birds, what do you recommend??

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
Well, I just got the CJ with the one piece axle in it already and havent taken it offroad much yet. But what I have done its holds up pretty good. I heard that a model 20 with one piece axle is as strong as a dana 44. Why dont we plan on friday of next week at noon. I think that is the 19. Is that okay for everyone? Lets meet at the gas station just off the lehi exit at noon. the first one on the left as you head west. Cant remember what its called. I will be in a red cherokee, also look for a red stock land crusier, white ford pickup, and maybe two CJs, (white, yellow). More the better.

Last edited:

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
Hey spencurai you coming out to little moab with us. It will be fun. So lets have a head count. Who ever is going say I.

Last edited:

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
Yep, noon on friday, gas station right off the exit in lehi on your way out there. Meet at the Philps 66 on the south side main street I think. Yeah anyone and everyone is welcome to come.
Everyone clear on where to meet?

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I'm thinking I just may head straight out to little moab. Shorter trip that way. We'll see though I'll be in my babied rig lol :D:D

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
class ends around 10am so should be home about 11 then probably have to throw some stuff together. so I'd say about 11:30ish.....? plus I may be bringing some tag alongs if they decide to commit or not we'll see......
Hey you know how to do the flame trick to mount a tire on the rim?