Little Sahara

Brett

Meat-Hippy
A few of us are going to Little Sahara to play in the sand this coming friday and probably camp out overnight.....anyone else care to join us and get gritty??

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
sand is pretty fun, I need another motor lined up before I take the zuk out there....little sahars eats my zuki motors running 7krpm all day and night :)

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Yeah, tell me about it. Plus 81" wheelbase with leafs and solid axles is not too much fun in the sand at high speed. But its hella fun in a Subaru Outback! :D Rally baby!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by SRN
Yeah, tell me about it. Plus 81" wheelbase with leafs and solid axles is not too much fun in the sand at high speed. But its hella fun in a Subaru Outback! :D Rally baby!

huh....I had a blast in my zuk besides the fact I took 50k miles off the motor....

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Last time I was out there I took my Tacoma TRD out there. Wound out all day at 5500 in four low with the locker engaged......never thought i could overheat that tranny. It didn't like shifting from 1st to 2nd so much. Soooo much fun though. Ahhhh.......TRD

Who wants to come? :D

Oh yeah, that was the worst mileage I ever got out of that truck lol

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
on may 16,17,18 wasatch outlaw wheelers is hosting the krazeez konvention at white sands.....everyone is welcome, that is when I am going down...probably going to spend most of my time out at desert mountain rockcrawling though:)

84CJ7101

i'll be out in delta for a motocross i'll bring my jeep too maybe i'll stop buy the dunes saturday afterwords

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by tweakeyjeep

And I thought mud was bad on engines, brakes, and axles (and everything else!)!!! :D

Like Spencer said, it only takes about 50K off the motor! i should put an air filter on the jeep before I go I thinks....

So, no one wants to come play? :(