Loaner #6

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I'd prefer to see it far from any pavement :D .

But I appreciate the encouragement. I'm pretty close to caving on the Sequoia though... After 35 years of not just putting up with but encouraging my shit, I kind of owe her whatever I can give.

- DAA
I can't find it now but I recently saw an IG chick who was wheeling the piss out of a 5th gen 4Runner that was not super modified. Ran Moab Rim, Escalator and a slew of other pretty challenging trails along with some Sand Hollow stuff. It was enough I even overlooked all the glamour tiddy shots and took her kinda serious.

rholbrook

I'd prefer to see it far from any pavement :D .

But I appreciate the encouragement. I'm pretty close to caving on the Sequoia though... After 35 years of not just putting up with but encouraging my shit, I kind of owe her whatever I can give.

- DAA
I get it that Cindy has to put up with your shit, my wife has to as well, not your shit but my own, at least I hope just mine, so I try to keep her in motorcycles, guns, off road stuff, camping gear just like you but I think it was the vacuum for mother's day that did my wife in. Occasionally, you do have to throw a little appreciation their way.

02SE

I can't find it now but I recently saw an IG chick who was wheeling the piss out of a 5th gen 4Runner that was not super modified. Ran Moab Rim, Escalator and a slew of other pretty challenging trails along with some Sand Hollow stuff. It was enough I even overlooked all the glamour tiddy shots and took her kinda serious.

You need to find that video.

Strictly for research purposes...