LOL Utah4x4club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meat_

Banned
utah4x4club bans me how many years ago now? and I get a mass email today telling me about the new site.....

toys4rocks

I didn't mean to do that!
It's easy to get banned from over there, just give an opinion that doesn't match the mods! I got a very "Heavy" warning about my opinion on some @sshat that was intentionally breaking the law and trying to get everyone to condone it.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Tell them their theme is ugly. Theres a thread on here about it, I'm not going to link to it though....QUOTE]

See they want you back after you enlightened them with your grand artistic judging skills. They just didn't have the balls to ask you back until they fixed it for you. Take your crown King Meat:greg:

Meat_

Banned
pretty sure it got deleted :confused: i looked for it a couple weeks ago and couldn't find it anymore :-\ that was some funny stuff :rofl:
Last I knew it was closed but not deleted.

Edit: Looks like it got nuked..... I have it saved though ;)

Last edited:

hammerhead

Junkyard Dog
Nice Meat, you had to bring this up didn't you... I was almost over the fact that an exclusive group was formed without me and I have not been allowed to join said group. I have done everything I could think of to get into the Jackass club to no avail. I haven't given up though, I just hate being left out. :rofl:

Meat_

Banned
Nice Meat, you had to bring this up didn't you... I was almost over the fact that an exclusive group was formed without me and I have not been allowed to join said group. I have done everything I could think of to get into the Jackass club to no avail. I haven't given up though, I just hate being left out. :rofl:

I didn't bring it up, whoever went through the trouble to ban my account, ban my ip and then proceed to forget to delete my email from the auto mailing list is the one who brought it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.