Jeep LOOKING FOR A SHOP OR SOMEONE WHO CAN DO A JEEP BUILD

moabjeep77

So im looking for a shop or someone who knows jeeps and would want to build mine for me, want to do a complete drivetrain swap, i have the donor vehicle its a mid 70s chevy truck with a 454 engine, auto tranny etc... the jeep is a 1990 wrangler..... can someone point me in the right direction to a good shop or someone who does this from there garage or shop... for fun in there spare time? im kind of on a budget so im just trying to weigh my options out.... please help me. Thanks for looking.

Manlaan

So im looking for a shop or someone who knows jeeps and would want to build mine for me, want to do a complete drivetrain swap, i have the donor vehicle its a mid 70s chevy truck with a 454 engine, auto tranny etc... the jeep is a 1990 wrangler..... can someone point me in the right direction to a good shop or someone who does this from there garage or shop... for fun in there spare time? im kind of on a budget so im just trying to weigh my options out.... please help me. Thanks for looking.

A friend had good luck and got decent pricing from Rollover Motorsports about half way between 4500 S and 3900 S on 500 W. They didn't show any interest in working on a Toyota (completely blew me off when asked about a few different things I was hoping to get done) and only wanted to talk Jeeps when I went to ask them about prices, but it cant hurt to give them a call or stop by since you do have a Jeep.