Looking for concrete bids

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
The fellow across the street from me just had the verge between the sidewalk and the street concreted. He paid $1500 for two little sections, probably five by twentyfive each. I almost had a heartattack when I heard how much he paid, because I'm getting ready to do my driveway and maybe a pad for a new garage. Is concrete really that expensive these days, or did he get ripped off?

MOODY

Bald Guy
My neighbor and I did all the prep work (after kind friends helped excavate the dirt) to do the entire side of my house, (curb to the back edge of my place). It was probably 12'x45' or so. My neighbor didn't charge me for his help, but I was $1700 for concrete alone. That was 11 yards pumped. I could have used a wheelbarrow to save $250 ish. So if your neighbor had someone else do all the prep work then $1500 is about right.

brandonlmb

brandonlmb
I'm having a new patio poured next week. It's 46x14 and with tear out of the old and a pump truck I'm paying 3400.00 for the job.
earls concret is who is doing mine.

Cascadia

Undecided
My guy is 2.85 including all labor and materials. Labor meaning it's already graded and he just has to form it up, pour it, do all the flat work, cut expansion joints. He would probably be 3$ a sq ft for a job that's not for me. He does all of my homes.

Corban_White

We used Jed at Rocky Mountain concrete a few years ago. Did a great job and was great to work with. More importantly, he acted with integrity. He quoted me one price if it was ready to form when he got here. I was doing all the prep work. When he came it was prepped better than he expected so he charged me $200 less than his quote. I highly recommend him.