Looking for GPS coords for Rusty Nail

mygreenjeep

I put this post in the GPS area, but it hasn't gotten much attention, so I hope this doesn't get deleted or moved.

I'm looking for some GPS coords for Rusty Nail. We have a pretty good idea of where it is, but just want to make sure. If anybody has a link or has the coordinates, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
mygreenjeep said:
I put this post in the GPS area, but it hasn't gotten much attention, so I hope this doesn't get deleted or moved.

I'm looking for some GPS coords for Rusty Nail. We have a pretty good idea of where it is, but just want to make sure. If anybody has a link or has the coordinates, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Just go up Little Canyon like you would to go on Gold Bar Rim. There is an intersection in Little Canyon with a sign that points right to Metal Masher and Left to Gold Bar/Spike. Go Left. The trail then comes to a T. Right goes to Bull Canyon and Left to Gold Bar/Spike. Not to far from this T there is a well traveled right turn. Take that and once around the corner you will find the sign that says you are on Rusty Nail.
The start of the trail is N38 36.103 W109 39.330
Todd