Looking for Trails in Park City

Nitrous SSC

Hey Guys.....I'm getting married next weekend and we're staying in Park City for our small get away and the soon to be wife wants to do a little wheeling.....I've gone wheeling a little bit up there but nothing crazy and I couldn't really find good trails.....I'm wondering where I could find a map or maps on the internet of trails for wheeling around park city....nothing to serious as my Explorer is stock suspension wise for now.....

Thanks folks

P.S. Also any links for trails around here in northern utah would be awesome...I like camping in places where there isn't 5 motorhomes parked and kids running around everywhere :)

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Do a search on american fork canyon or rattle snake there some of the more populer trails around here. I think 1/4 elliptice(tracy) know's alot of trails around park city or Blacksheep probably know's some.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
It dosen't matter how built your truck is if your going on some dirt road that was fun for you i wouldn't mind hearing about it your safe where you posted

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by Nitrous SSC
oh crap I posted in the wrong forum...I wanted this to be in land use...

DOH!
Land Use is for land use issues (ie keeping the trails open, fighting enviro scum, ect.) So you posted in the right place.