LS Wagoneer on Tons and Leafs

robbierobot

Same axles that were under our XJ and now sit under the Buggy. We also did the yukon hard core hubs and we upgraded to the Branik wheel bearings and 35 spline outers.
Glad to hear that. I had wanted to do the 35 outer upgrade with cromo shafts and that will likely happen down the road, stock 30spl for now. This was supposed to be a "budget" :rofl: camping/wheeling build

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Glad to hear that. I had wanted to do the 35 outer upgrade with cromo shafts and that will likely happen down the road, stock 30spl for now. This was supposed to be a "budget" :rofl: camping/wheeling build
Ours had stock 30 splines but they broke but we wheel hard. Chromoly 30s lasted though. I sold them to a friend. With running 40s on the buggy I am glad I spent the extra to do the 35 spline upgrade. I needed it to be teenage girl proof.

pkrfctr

Ours had stock 30 splines but they broke but we wheel hard. Chromoly 30s lasted though. I sold them to a friend. With running 40s on the buggy I am glad I spent the extra to do the 35 spline upgrade. I needed it to be teenage girl proof.
'teenage girl proof'???? since when are you a teenage girl? lol