Lurkers and registered members that don't post up....

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I’m just here to gather information/education. This site and others (expeditionutah, wasatchcruisers) have been very helpful in me getting out on the trail and understanding the sport and my vehicle better… so thanks for posting. Jason

That's awesome. I love hearing things like this. :cool:

CJ Matt

sorry Matt, but his jeep left Moab in better shape than yours did! sorry to dig on ya. hope you got her back together.

Ouch. That hurt a bit. Mine is back together and I took it too South Dakota for the Dakota Territories Challenge. I posted a trip report. Sean and I would have loved to have you there too.

How is Texass?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Shawn, do you remember our snow-covered parking lot drag race out at 5 mile pass at the winter convention? That was a blast!

Good times, driving through a course blind folded and having the passenger tell ya when to turn going as fast as you can... :rofl:

roverrocks

I echo what jason04 said. I'm not a techie or very mechanical so I don't have a lot to add or say. I enjoy this site which has a lot of very nice people with great pics. I have a Land Rover and some sites that are Rover sites are absolutely nasty and filled with nasty people that enjoy degrading people. I enjoy learning from a site like this that has so many nice, helpful people.