Mahindra dealer in Utah?

Ford Prefect

mahindra1.jpg

dieselhybrid.jpg

Does anyone know where these are in Utah?

The web page says there is one in Orem, Murry, and Ogden, but there is no further information, and apparently no way to get it.

Anyone know if they are here yet? I would love to check one out.

Thanks

Ford Prefect

That four door diesel truck just looks SO great. It is a touch homely, but not any worse than the two wheel drive toyota truck has looked for the last twenty years.

I think it would be a very nice truck to own though. It really reminds me of the rather utilitarian toyotas that you can get down under, and, well, pretty much any country other than ours.

Sigh, maybe someday they will come out. If they don't come out soon they will never be old enough to find a used one! ;)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
and for the record, I hate the "3rd worldness" of them: the proportions, styling, etc. I think they're ugly and too small to be really useful.

4x4_Welder

They'll probably be here right after they get the Cross Lander 244x into production.
post060110_aro_cross_lander_244x.jpg

John Perez is a liar and a thief. He has stolen millions in his career, and seems to live by the motto "you can steal more with a briefcase than you can with a gun".
FWIW, he hasn't even made an application to the EPA to bring these trucks over yet-

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
:(

PUTC: And one last question - is the front suspension going to be a solid front axle or independent?

JP: It's going to be an independent front suspension. Again, this truck has been built using the latest technology. It's not an old truck, like some other manufacturers are trying to bring into the country from overseas. This truck was developed two years ago and it was developed to come into this market. The engine was developed by Mahindra but with the assistance of (leading diesel component suppliers) Bosch and (Michigan-based) AVL.