Mapping the Swell.

Meat_

Banned
offroaddave said:
I'm not that good with the scanner so I'd rather just spend the money on a stamp or two.
I think we have a color copier @ work, so snail works for me.
or you could tutor me on scanning, and that might work out better so I'd have them archived. maybe I'll just try that.
It's exactly eighteen pages (8x 11).

I don't know about remote tutoring scanning but I'd be more than happy to scan them and make them available to anyone who wants them.....

great scott

Maps are cool but at this point they don't matter :sick: to the BLM. They have already said what trails are trails and what aren't :mad: . there is a lot of heated discussion and more about closed routes, but we are not allowed to use any thing other then what they have given us. That's a hole other ball game, that we are also working on.

offroaddave

It's just one term!
great scott said:
Maps are cool but at this point they don't matter :sick: to the BLM. They have already said what trails are trails and what aren't :mad: . there is a lot of heated discussion and more about closed routes, but we are not allowed to use any thing other then what they have given us. That's a hole other ball game, that we are also working on.

Yea, sorry for the hijack.These are really good maps for the sids mountain WSA, and the six other WSA's that have been closed to motorized travel.
But It's good for folks to know what we had and what we could have again. and these maps cover graded roads and legal motorized access to the swell in genaral
And if I'm not mistaken are'nt the sids mountains still open to motorized travel?

Meat_

Banned
Update, I got the maps from dave.... they are kinda hard to read dude.... it would be nice if we could get some higher rez scans.... I have the technology... don't have the hard copy though... if you could get me some color copies... or if you trusted me enough to send the originals back to you, lemme know