Mary Ellen Gulch Aug, 18th

TROKITA

i need a tool box i hate not going with tools hope everything goes smooth :) just have fun and do nothing too crazy ;) ill be in a dark green taco

YotaDaniel

awesome, i'm looking forward too it. i'll be in a 06 silver tacoma with TRD zombie response bedside decals. i'm a little worried about missing my spare tire but i think i'll be alright for one run. i'll probably pick up another tow strap tonight.

I feel you man. I just picked up my XJ and I havnt been able to get a spare tire either. I plan on taking it easy and hope everything goes smoothly. I'm super excited to meet everyone and go on my first off road trip in Utah.

sswens1

Work is getting slightly delayed tonight for me, things aren't working out exactly as planned. I'll have to try to catch up with you guys on the trail if you don't see me at chevron.

chans

I feel you man. I just picked up my XJ and I havnt been able to get a spare tire either. I plan on taking it easy and hope everything goes smoothly. I'm super excited to meet everyone and go on my first off road trip in Utah.

Not to worry. I haven't been up there in a while but all except 300yrds at the bowl is 2wd only. Now I just need to get up early enough to make it at 8.