Master-Pull Holiday Giveaway

Master Pull

Shane, Greg and I have been discussing a new giveaway for the paying members over here on Rocky Mountain Extreme for the past few weeks. I decided that we could make up a kit for you guys as a starter recovery kit that has a few items in it and a bag that you can use to build a bigger kit or just store all of your other stuff.

The rules:

Every paying member who would like to enter should post in this thread once for an entry, all you need to do is make a post so I have a record of your 'entry.' This thread will remain open for entry until January 1st, so that gives everyone plenty of time to see this, or pay for a membership and make an entry. On January 3rd, probably around mid day, I will use a random number generator and pick a winner from this thread. Then we will ship out the prize once that person gets me an address.

The kit:

Since most of the vehicles here seem to be mid sized jeeps (or around that size) I think we can go with ropes that will be appropriate for that weight class. Here is what is going to be included in the kit:

A 7/8ths x 20 ft long tow rope.
SuperYanker_500x245_RGBjpg.jpg

2 of our tube savers.
P1010035.jpg

A rock guard to protect a synthetic rope.
rockguard.jpg

And a gear bag
bag.jpg

Plus a t-shirt and some stickers for the winner.

-Alex