McJeep's Daily Thoughts

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i like frontiers.........nissan that is........

space scares me, just look at spence......:eek:

yeah so i was thinking the other day mike jones smellls like dog crap. well not really though but seriously doesnt he? so i took a survey of all the hot chicks at the university of utah and 45667 out of 2 people surveyed agreed. of course we must all understand that mike lives in a kennel so he literally lives in his own feces. poor guy i think we should all pitch in and by the kid a carboard bbox. anyway so while i was taking this survey around to all the hot chicks i went out to eat and the dude was like hey yo do you want a doggie bag and i thought yo dude mike lives in his own fecfes eeewwwwwww. yeah so the place i was eating at was the sampan resteraunt on the corner of 2100 and 721east and the server dude was really freaky looking he was one of the short crazy chinese people that look like they know karate and could kick your butt any day of the week. but i kinda know karate so i maybe could put up some kind of a chicken and soy sauce concoction that would temporarily discombobulate the dude and buy me time to make some ham fried rice and dump it onto him and start a raging cofragulation. then i thought oh wait yo what the hell is cofragulation then i ran next door to the little ceasers pizza place because one of the hot chicks works there and i had to drop a copy off of one of my supository perscriptions and ask her if she had gotten my prostate examination summary back because im all messed up down there. no seriously dude i am like way freakin messed up they considered giving me to the government to research the effects of all my byproducts that i produced while havin a baby. so anyway while i was having my rectum examined i thought hey yo mike jones lives in his own feces and therefore puts of a very pungent odor not unlike the one i am experiencing now. but seriously mike jone likes ratsmilk he harvests it in his very own kennel he leaves cheese out to draw the rats near and when the unsuspecting rodent draws a picture of diane sawyer in the amazon naked mike cant help but think oh man diane is so hot right now. then he grabs the little guy and milks him like there is no tomorrow. basically mike is in need of some serious help please send check or money order to josh jarman. nothing smaller then 50 dollars will be accepted thank you and have a nice day. anyway the moral of this story is to never leave josh jarman alone on your computer or hell wright really retarded posts under your name. :) :cool:

(to aid in the effort to expose mike jones to the world please copy and paste this to any forum that you have access to and attach it to any email that you send and let everyone know just how cool mike jones really is. thank you and good night)

Special thanks to McJeep

Last edited:

britney

Queen of Chit!!
You know ......as retarded as most of your comments are ....... I just can't help but read them. Keep it up. :D

Tillamook Medium Cheddar is the best, but there's nothing quite like a good Gouda. Mmmmmm :)

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Mike's Q for the day:

If you were on a bus full of gay people what would you do? :D

Last edited:

Paul R

Are you talking about the Citrus Boy? I know him and he does suck at being asian and growing oranges

Paul R

SAMI said:
i'll tell you what i would do...i'd a have a super time!

I thought you were gay... hey... hou you doin, you free saturday night????
:) :)

Last edited:

Paul R

All the people posting other daily thoughts are so retarded. Notice how it specifically says McJeep's Daily Thoughts. Stop now or you might find yourself having a very guilty conscience.

Stripshirt man daily thought.
I know where I live...

:)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
stripeshirtman said:
Are you talking about the Citrus Boy? I know him and he does suck at being asian and growing oranges

on Sienfeld i learned that oranges are rare in Japan!! :rofl: