Me and my Beater

BryansToy

Toy Beater
Hi my name is Bryan I am 19, I have a 86 reg Toy pickup. Bone stock but I have a ton of fun beating it. I live in South Jordan. I first got into four wheeling by reading mags (Petersons is my favorite mag) and going around Moab and Canyonlands with my family in our 96 Bronco. What made me love it was hanging out the sunroof of my uncle's toy 4runner. Salt creek was a blast in it. Through out high school my friend and I took his 90 Bronco out to the west side of utah lake a explored every road we could. That how I learned about little moab. I tryied to play on it with my 86 but w/o much luck. Mostly I just beat my truck on easy stuff. I did get on top of one part. I also meet some guys from Layton out by rattlesnake road. Jim and his friends with suks and jeeps. I guess right after the Sept. cleanup. They took me and my friend up it what a blast. Thats when I realised how much fun I was missing out on with having a stock vechicle. Been saving to do some mods. I also have joined the Wildyoats club. I haven't done any trails with them but I love their board and the few meeting I have gone to. A ton of great people. Thats how I came to know of RME is through them. I have learned a ton for this board. I can't wait to meet some more of the people from this forum.

just little novel

Bryan