Memorial Weekend 2006 - Helldorado

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
BroncoMama said:
P.S.....Barbie, how are you feeling?

Since she doesn't venture out of chit-chat much, I'll answer for her.

Might have been some kind of short lived stomach flu because she was doing very well by the next morning. But I'm not really sure. Just glad it went away.

You and Chris are great! We definately look forward to hanging out with you two sometime soon again! :)

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Herzog said:
Since she doesn't venture out of chit-chat much, I'll answer for her.

Might have been some kind of short lived stomach flu because she was doing very well by the next morning. But I'm not really sure. Just glad it went away.

You and Chris are great! We definately look forward to hanging out with you two sometime soon again! :)
Absolutely!

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
I had fun wrenching on Dave's Heep, scraping off paint, hanging out with friends (old and new), and just having a great day wheelin'!

The best part is that we had everything we needed, except I forgot my silicone at home. I wish someone on that trail had some silicone...

jlowry

yellowbronco said:
I had fun wrenching on Dave's Heep, scraping off paint, hanging out with friends (old and new), and just having a great day wheelin'!

The best part is that we had everything we needed, except I forgot my silicone at home. I wish someone on that trail had some silicone...

I wish I could have gone with you guys, I was looking forward to seeing the Bronco in action again. :(

XJchic

I think it was a blast. Broncomama, thanks for letting me be your "assistant", because NOOOO I wasn't scared to ride along! You NEEDED me out there. . .

Oh, I'm glad Barbie is feeling better!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I am feeling goooooooooooood now!! haha thanks for asking!! I had so much fun at diinner!! cant wait to meet up with you all again.:D

Barbie said:
I am feeling goooooooooooood now!! haha thanks for asking!! I had so much fun at diinner!! cant wait to meet up with you all again.:D
Dinner was awesome, it was a killer ending to a great day! You guys are awesome and you have a cute kid, so we'll let you into the circle of trust!!:D I am totally looking forward to hanging out again SOON. Soooo, when are you coming to visit????:greg:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
BroncoMama said:
Dinner was awesome, it was a killer ending to a great day! You guys are awesome and you have a cute kid, so we'll let you into the circle of trust!!:D I am totally looking forward to hanging out again SOON. Soooo, when are you coming to visit????:greg:

As soon as you get that hot tub installed! :D :rofl:

I've always wanted to do some Colorado wheelin. We need to coordinate something soon. :)

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Greg said:
Chris & Tara were talking about hitting Montrose pretty soon... :D
And don't forget about Holy Cross in July, it's my B-Day trip so I'll be mortally offended if you don't come :D

R

rockdog

Nice pics Shane. Saw your rig on monday when we were headed out to do coyote. Thanks for share'n em. Glad to see you got greg out on the trail.:D
Phil

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
rockdog said:
Nice pics Shane. Saw your rig on monday when we were headed out to do coyote. Thanks for share'n em. Glad to see you got greg out on the trail.:D
Phil

At least mine wasn't stuck on the trailer... :p

I drove past your hotel, saw the 2 Toyotas stacked on each other & as far as I could tell, they never moved!