memorial weekend rme bbq

sixstringsteve

stuff is so steep at moab that short wheelbase vehicles do better with an auto trans so they can crawl slower. You're welcome to tag along with us. You'll probably drag your rear bumper on a few of the trails, but you should be able to handle fins n things, hells revenge, and quite a few others.

YOUKNOW

stuff is so steep at moab that short wheelbase vehicles do better with an auto trans so they can crawl slower. You're welcome to tag along with us. You'll probably drag your rear bumper on a few of the trails, but you should be able to handle fins n things, hells revenge, and quite a few others.

Very nice! If I can find a place to stay for the night, I will find you in Moab! I want to come Friday morning, and leave Saturday afternoon.

pELYgroso

'Merica
where are all of you last minute planners staying? We're going to camp somewhere but not sure where yet....any ideas?

Also, is anyone going to run Kane creek? I'm hearing good things about this trail. Is it tough? I'll be in a 'runner on 37's.

sixstringsteve

Our group will be grabbing one of those campsites just north of town, along the river.

Kane creek is not tough, you'll be fine. Just keep an eye out on the weather on Kane Creek, it's downright dangerous when there are flash floods (like 2 years ago when a few rigs washed away).

sixstringsteve

our site isn't reserved. It's first-come-first-serve, so there's a chance we'll get there and everything will be taken. In that case, we'll have to find another location. BUt we're getting there wed night, so it shouldn't be a problem reserving the spot from wed-sat. However, those showing up on Friday will have a tough time finding an open campsite (at least that's how it was last year).

Addiction

Life is Good!!
how are the 40's doing?!! We are going to be down there fri-mon so if anyone want to do some trails i would love to tag along.

I am on 38X14.5 and love them. You might be thinking of Chris, he is also running a black rubi 4dr JK. I am trying to get him to come down also.

eatrocks

our site isn't reserved. It's first-come-first-serve, so there's a chance we'll get there and everything will be taken. In that case, we'll have to find another location. BUt we're getting there wed night, so it shouldn't be a problem reserving the spot from wed-sat. However, those showing up on Friday will have a tough time finding an open campsite (at least that's how it was last year).

But if you leave saterday we can take your spot:)

RedeyeRacing

Hoping you guys are willing to show a Moab virgin around. I have a 09 Rubicon Unlimited (auto) running 35"s? Thinking of coming down Friday and playing Sat, Sun?

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
where are all of you last minute planners staying? We're going to camp somewhere but not sure where yet....any ideas?

Also, is anyone going to run Kane creek? I'm hearing good things about this trail. Is it tough? I'll be in a 'runner on 37's.

You will be fine. It is a great trail. I ran it with open axles and 33"s

Marsh99

Hoping you guys are willing to show a Moab virgin around. I have a 09 Rubicon Unlimited (auto) running 35"s? Thinking of coming down Friday and playing Sat, Sun?

You would be fine. I am taking my 4runner out for its first moab trip, and steves rig will be the same. We will take it easy.

Marsh99

I will be down there Thursday thru Monday. I wanting to run Hells revenge, golden spike... whatever more mild stuff.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, my birthday is on Saturday and I just thought "what better way could I possibly spend my birthday than in Moab with awesome people?"

sixstringsteve

x2, that's the best way you could possibly celebrate your birthday.

SO I'm thinking golden spike on saturday. How does that sound to you Brandon?