MFFW recover abandoned Blazer on Kane Creek!

hillbillysteve

LET GO OF REMOTE CONTROL!
WAY TO GO!!! Great job in cleaning up sombodyelses mess. Some people are just @**holes. Not just the people that left it behind but the people that knocked it over and broke the glass, too. You guys deserve a pat on the back!:cool:

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Melissa, you and the rest of the members of Moab Friends For Wheelin deserve a lot more than a pat on the back. You people are a shining example of what a dedicated club can accomplish. I wish more clubs would follow your example. I wish there were some kind of award that your club could receive.

Thank you for all that you guys do.

surgeryturtle

RedRoxx
Melissa, you and the rest of the members of Moab Friends For Wheelin deserve a lot more than a pat on the back. You people are a shining example of what a dedicated club can accomplish. I wish more clubs would follow your example. I wish there were some kind of award that your club could receive.

You're a real sweet heart Bear! Thanks for the kind words, we tend to think we're a pretty hard working club.

As for awards....

Let's see, we got a FREE blazer, that's pretty good. :rofl:

We also get to wheel in Moab almost every weekend. That's pretty darn GREAT! ;)

See ya on the trail!!

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com

X2
Simply put, thank you!!!

JEEP_13

The last time I ran Kane Creek there was a different vehicle parked at that spot... seems like there is always a rig abandoned on that trail. Good work on the extraction and glad nobody got hurt! Thanks for the effort...