Mill/Lathe Work Wanted

Coco

I got some Ford unit bearings for my Dana 60 build that I need bored out to fit a 35 spline front shaft, as well as milling for an 8X6.5 bolt pattern versus the 8x170 pattern. I could drill out the bolt pattern by hand if needed, but the thought of possibly screwing it up or getting it off by even the slightest bit does worry me. Anyone on here that could do this work for me? Of course I would pay for the work, or whatever would be asked.

Thanks everyone.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Just bend your lug studs until they fit int he wheels. No need to mill anything. I usually use a really big hammer. If they fit in there tight enough you wont even need lug nuts.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I think I remember Chance having a Lathe. Now if he can use it or not is a whole other issue. haha

I do, but I got it at an estate sale and she's not as tight as it once was (giggity) I wouldn't trust its tolerances on something like this. It's not very big either (that's what she said) and I'm not sure it could handle the weight of the hubs.

I definitely need to invest in a better lathe, I'm waiting for Carl to tell me he will sell me his haha.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I do, but I got it at an estate sale and she's not as tight as it once was (giggity) I wouldn't trust its tolerances on something like this. It's not very big either (that's what she said) and I'm not sure it could handle the weight of the hubs.

I definitely need to invest in a better lathe, I'm waiting for Carl to tell me he will sell me his haha.

Well I've seen Carl's and it's HUGE! He's pretty attached to it so I don't think he'll sell it. I have also heard of him complain of tightness issues, but given the size of that thing, and how long he's been using it, I can understand. :eek: