mmm, Frank's RedHot is my new favorite condiment

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I have now made 5 batches of wings over the last few weeks using their wing sauce(I typically add jalapenos, vinegar and onion salt), and also picked up their bbq sauce and ketchup to try with good results, anyone else fans of this awesome liquid substance?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Not a huge Franks fan, it's a little too vinegary for me. My current love is Iguana Gold habanero sauce.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I go to the DP Cheesesteaks in Lehi/American Fork in front of Costco (in the same parking lot). I presume there are other locations, though I don't know exactly where they are off the top of my head.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Where do you buy bare chicken wings/drums? Or do you buy the small packets with huge drums?

I prefer drumsticks, but you can buy any variety of chicken from your local grocery store. I put the chicken in a ziploc with my wing concoction overnight and then bake them in the oven, but have also put them in a pan on the stove top to cook them, either method comes out tasty.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
What are good wing places in the valley?

I've gone to Wing Nutz, BWW, Wing Coop, Wingers and Devil's Daughter and I think I'm really digging Devils Daughter for the price and size of the wings they sell.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
What are good wing places in the valley?

I've gone to Wing Nutz, BWW, Wing Coop, Wingers and Devil's Daughter and I think I'm really digging Devils Daughter for the price and size of the wings they sell.

Couldn't tell ya, we don't live down in the valley, I suppose you could start a thread asking for suggestions.