Mmmmm... Chicago style deep dish

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
We do need a 'drool' smilie... we're working in Chicago, had to order some Chicago style deep dish. :greg: :greg: The locals say this place is where to get it-

Giordanos

I'm HUNGRY & looking forward to some filling pizza!

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Say hello to my wife, that is where she is now. And that is good pizza, but I remember them being s l o w. by the time I got my pie I was so hungry that 5 buck would have tasted good.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
We do need a 'droll' smilie... we're working in Chicago, had to order some Chicago style deep dish. :greg: :greg: The locals say this place is where to get it-

Giordanos

I'm HUNGRY & looking forward to some filling pizza!

I have a "cultured" friend who says it's the very best pizza money can buy.:rofl:

Meat_

Banned
Man I haven't had a good pizza in..... wait :ugh: I've never had a good pizza. Or a good Philly Cheese Stake for that matter :( Utah sucks sometimes.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Man I haven't had a good pizza in..... wait :ugh: I've never had a good pizza. Or a good Philly Cheese Stake for that matter :( Utah sucks sometimes.

Utah does struggle with producing good food. Its there, but you have to seek it out and then pay a premium for it.

Heading down to wasatch pizza for some grease now.........

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
What would a droll smilie look like? :confused: A little guy with a jester's hat?

That pizza does sound good though.