Moab Buddy List

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Zacks - good food and service.
Branding Iron, before it burned down, had the best Frito Pie EVER. Now they don't have it anymore, but their other food is good, too...
What ever gas station that has the Subway in it...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
All the auto parts stores, but especially the Parts Plus. Way cool guy. Been in town for years. Oh, and who could forget the Alco. :D

.....BUT the most important place in town is La Hacienda

Coco

All of moab...that would pretty much sum it up! 4x4 outpost, etc. Pasta Jays, my parents have made it a tradition to go there every safari, and leave us to have mc. ds or whatever..:p

jdub

Scrambler
X2 for the Pasta Jays!

I got a Pesto Pasta Tortelini plate that I've been craving for months. Plus they have heaters outside so you can enjoy the passer-by traffic even on a cool day.

notajeep

Just me
All the visitors!!
Seriously.... Any time I park the toyota at work, someone will come in and say hi because they recoginse (sp) it off here on the marlin board.
Funny story...
I was at work one day when my wife stopped by to say hi, and some guy walks up to me and asks "Are you Notajeep?" I answer and then he says "Hi, notajeep, I am Broncoman."
For the next three weeks my wife will not shup up about this. She keeps teasing me that we all act like some sort of comic book super heros.
[Best super hero voice] "I am Notajeep, and this is my side kick Bronco Man!"

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Remember, if we intend to create an OHV friendly list we need to verify that the business we list are indeed in support of continued access. Many businesses down there are there to make money, and they'll take it form whoever's buying! The best way would be to ask the owner/manager in person, the phone is too easy to lie over. So something all of you that are heading down to Moab for Safari should do is ask the businesses that you are patronizing what their stance is on continued OHV access to trails surrounding Moab. Make it obvious that you are talking about OHV access so they can't pussy-foot around and say something ambiguous, but be polite. Then whenever we get positive responses post it up here. We shouldn't post up negatives, just positives.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...enough, I just saw the Lazy Lizard on a list of Suwa supporters.

Unfortunatly its not always "black & white"... Laxy Lizard for example is a psuedo "sponsor" of U4WDA and numerous other 4x4 clubs, offering discounted lodging rates for our groups over the past 5+ years.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
.....BUT the most important place in town is La Hacienda

:-\ I ate there last time I was in town and didn't care for it. Salsa and chips were good, but I need more than that.

Last time in town, I tried the mexican place down by the liqour store was it? And that was pretty good...

...Maybe Meat or the others remember the name or better location....

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
All the visitors!!
Seriously.... Any time I park the toyota at work, someone will come in and say hi because they recoginse (sp) it off here on the marlin board.
Funny story...
I was at work one day when my wife stopped by to say hi, and some guy walks up to me and asks "Are you Notajeep?" I answer and then he says "Hi, notajeep, I am Broncoman."
For the next three weeks my wife will not shup up about this. She keeps teasing me that we all act like some sort of comic book super heros.
[Best super hero voice] "I am Notajeep, and this is my side kick Bronco Man!"

:rofl: :rofl: No doubt! We've all known each other for so long, when you finally do meet, it's like 'oh ****, whassup!?'

notajeep

Just me
:-\ I ate there last time I was in town and didn't care for it. Salsa and chips were good, but I need more than that.

Last time in town, I tried the mexican place down by the liqour store was it? And that was pretty good...

...Maybe Meat or the others remember the name or better location....

Fiesta mexicana is the place by the liqour store. Mmmmmm.....