Moab Conference Room Needed

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
We will be hosting some classroom training (Tread-Lightly & Trail-Leader) in Moab this spring (March) and need a location for a couple hours. Hard to say what the weather is going to do in mid-March so we are looking for something indoors and capable of fitting 15-30 people.

Grand County Library?
Moab Arts & Rec Center?
Starr Hall?

We don't mind paying a few bucks if needed. This training is free and will be aimed at Trail-Leaders of an upcoming event in Moab (Cruise Moab). Thanks for your input.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Let me talk to a few people down here. I am sure that we can find something for free or real cheap.

Thanks!

I'm going to give the library a call tomorrow and see how big their rooms are. Tables and chairs would be needed, we can bring our own projector & screen.

We used the Moab Arts & Rec building for a club dinner one evening and it worked out nicely, I can't remember what we did on chairs/tables though.

73fj55

I Know Turd Ferguson
I believe the Red Rock 4-Wheelers use the Grand Center for their meetings. I will talk with Curtis King tomorrow and see when or if you can use the same space.

see you tomorrow.

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
RR4W is now using Gravel Pit Lanes bowling alley for their meetings. They have a large room that you can rent. The Grand Center has several rooms available, though.