South-East Utah Moab for Thanksgiving

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
will try my best to make 9:30 on fri , I have a red jk unlimited , if im late what cb channel are you running ?

I originally thought we'd be flying through the trail pretty fast like we usually do but it turns out my wife has to work (from the hotel) so it'll be just me and the boy. That'll slow us down a little.

I'm on the yell out the door opening channel. I'm sure you'll see us. If not, text me at eight oh 1 five 5 four 44 eight 7

Me and a buddy (and possibly one other) are thinking of running poison spider sunday but not dead set on a trail just yet. Anyone wanna join. Were not that built yet, Ill be on 35s locked f/r, he will be in a YJ 42s tons, locked f/r.

blznnp

Might have to convince my wife to make this a tradition for our family, would love to head down with the family for some wheelin

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Might have to convince my wife to make this a tradition for our family, would love to head down with the family for some wheelin

We did it a bunch of years in a row but missed last year cause of my job. Glad to get back on the ball. It's also a great time for a StG trip. TG is a trip that the wife looks forward to

chicken77

throttle jockey
Well we made it to Moab and had a good weekend. We only ran Cliff hanger on Friday but that was a good shake down trip for the truck.
Cliff hanger 3.jpgCliff hanger.jpgTrail.jpg