Moab labor day roll call

GOAT

Back from the beyond
No you weren't

Happy preBirthday.

I have a bottle of patron on standby.

I tell you, I was tired as hell coming home from work and thought I might be getting sick(everyone is sick at work). After reading through this thread, I'm amped and ready to go:cool:

Even if my rig looks like this:rofl:
IMG_3170.jpg

Meat_

Banned
I have a bottle of patron on standby.

I tell you, I was tired as hell coming home from work and thought I might be getting sick(everyone is sick at work). After reading through this thread, I'm amped and ready to go:cool:

Even if my rig looks like this:rofl:
You might want to fix that.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
What do you have that center limit strap hooked to under there?

Ghetto-fab chain. It was the only thing I could think of that was compact and still adjustable. Made a big difference on the slickrock trails. Thankfully, I cant hear it, even in Jenn's jeep.

m_33997221.jpg

m_33257111.jpg

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Ghetto-fab chain. It was the only thing I could think of that was compact and still adjustable. Made a big difference on the slickrock trails. Thankfully, I cant hear it, even in Jenn's jeep.

m_33997221.jpg

m_33257111.jpg

There's a high chance of that chain breaking....I speak from experience:eek: Tubular climbing webbing is a ghetto alternative with a little more stretch when shockloaded.

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
BBQ Saturday night
Moab Rim Campark
1900 South Hwy 191

It's always hard to tell what a day's wheeling might bring ... but if you have interest in stopping by for a burger ... let me know so I can get a guess on head count.

Chad

p.s. bring a chair and beer ... will fire up the pit

Last edited:

chadschoon

man I wish I could make this the the 70 and 60 are going in :) with the full hydro steering. I should have them in by next week though so I'll have to plan a later trip :(