South-East Utah Moab March 10-14, 2014

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Anyone else planning on heading to Moab for spring break this year? My son is out for the week and we are heading down for a few days.

Wondering if anyone would like to run a trail or two if you are down there the same week.

Mike.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
I'm thinking about going, but I got a stock XJ, so I can probably only tackle relative easy ones.
Hell's Revenge is very attempting.

We won't be doing anything too extreme as this is only my son's second time taking his newly built Jeep to Moab. I don't think I will be bringing my JKU, I will just be riding with my son. Some father/son time will be nice.

Mike.

93TJ

I'll be in moab on the 13,14, and 15. I'd love to meet up with anyone. I'm taking my whole family, we have a non street legal TJ. I was thinking of doing hell's revenge, behind the rocks, Pritchett canyon, golden spike, moab rim, poison spider, etc. it'll be my families first time, and my first time in 13 years, it would really help to have someone show us the ropes.

93TJ

If anyone is down in Moab on the 13th, 14th, or 15th and would like to run a trail with some company please call me. Thanks Alan 801- seven two six- 2668

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
If anyone is down in Moab on the 13th, 14th, or 15th and would like to run a trail with some company please call me. Thanks Alan 801- seven two six- 2668

Sorry Alan, we would have loved to meet up with you and run a trail or two. We did Sevenmile Rim, Bartlett Overlook, Hidden Canyon Overlook, Fins & Things, Bartlett Wash, Hell's Revenge, Delanbau Tunnel and Secret Spire (which were pretty easy but scenic). We will have to meet up another time.

Mike.