MOAB may 29th-june 1st

xjc

I give up :(
it is the thursday friday etc... of the week that starts with memorial day. Memorial day is usually very busy so I don't plan on being there on that day but its a great day to get your junk ready. If your'e coming for the whole week, we'll be there for the last half.

O'neal

?????????
What trail's are you guy's planning on running?This is the time I'm heading down also,along with a few friend's out of coalville ut.Hell if ya dont mind we'll tag along with ya....:D

xjc

I give up :(
all of them :D

UH, not sure but a bunch of stuff in the 3+ to 4+ range.

Spence likes to find stuff in the 4++ to 5 range and my wanker and I are usualy in the 4 to low 4+ range. Wanker is open diffed and I don't have much lift or tires on my xj but I am locked. Golden spike is pretty much our limit as far as dificulty.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am fully going to do upper helldorado by then. front locker and winch are in the works...they are sitting in my closet waiting to get installed. lower is a given.

We need some people down there that are set up to run the fun stuff.

I have never run pritchett either so I want to do that. Moab rim in the new areas got bypassed unfortunately but this trip I will make it up there.

O'neal

?????????
You say people set up?I can drive well:D along with bieng welded at each end,and a dual case,35's by then,and lot's of spare part's...I'm game.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
Sounds like a fun trip. I will definetly be considering making the run. What are you guys doing for a bed...hotel or camp? I would be interested in doing some of the "easier" trails in the 4+ range.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Greg
I better have my truck running by then.... Mabey we can actually get to wheel together Spence! ;)

Upper Helldorado, BABY!

well we have known each other for about 5 years and never hit the dirt except for 15 minutes in Moab back in 2k1.....that would be nice!!

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Spence,

You know I want to be there..... I may or may not be able to tear myself away from work. However, I may have just enough time to sneak down. You know I can't break, so are you going to keep within reason? Or, are you going to go crazy? If so, I will have to ride along!! BTW, I will have Starband up and running tonight or tomorrow, so I will be always on!!

James

J

jeff cardall

I KNOW WE DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU GUYS BUT COUNT US IN FOR THE TRIP TO MOAB ON THE 29-1ST LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU GUYS ,JUST POST WHERE YA ARE GOING TO MEETBUT WE WILL BE THERE :cool: