Moab Thanksgiving '04

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
scooter4life said:
Here are some pictures of our group on Rusty Nail trail on Saturday. We did Prichett on Thursday, and Hells revenge on Friday but unfortuatly no pics.

http://4wheel4life.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index

The Samuari in the photos lost a wheel bearing on the road down from Rusty Nail. Talk about close! Thats about 20" from a 300' drop :eek:
I heard about you guys almost going off, scary!

Klif01

Do I bother you?
yellowbronco said:
I heard about you guys almost going off, scary!

Our group passed you when you were loading it up on the trailer, or attempting to at least. I would need a new seat after that incident....how many people actually plan on what they would do if their tire/everytthing just came off while you are on the edge of a 1000 or so foot drop!!!

scooter4life

www.4wheel4life.com
It's a Suzuki Samuari not sure what year. It has a 1.6 liter port injected sidekick motor, stock Suzuki trans, Dana 30 front with detriot and 4:88 gears, rear Dana 44 with Detriot, 4:88. Stock Suzuki t-case with a Tough Country 6:1 kit, and a 2:1 gear spliter. He says it has about 200:1 crawl ratio. Custom 4 link with bilstein coilovers on the front and 4 link with coils on the rear. 37" Krawlers with bead locks, Tom Woods drivelines, and a preimer power welder.

Thats about all I know about it.

We are going to put a polycarbonate body on it and get it looking a little better. :D