moab

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
yeah, but EJS has something that wheelin with your same group all the time doesn't have. You do get a chance to meet some great people at EJS. The socialization is part of it. In fact, for me, every trail I ever ran, the socialization is part of it. Rushing through a trail and never really getting a chance to shoot the **** with the peeps you're riding with isn't what it is about. It's the comraderie that makes it fun.

Yeah, at EJS, you might be running trails that would normally be less extreme than what you would run with your friends, and you'll definately spend a lot more time on the trail, but I really enjoy that part of it.

I definately agree that if you are going down there to run hardcore, do it any other week or weekend, but if you are going to relax, meet some new peeps, and just enjoy the scenery, EJS is a great time.

Amen! This is how I was introduced to wheeling. My Dad and I started going to EJS in '93 when I was 10 years old, so I love it! I think its one of the best experiences of my life and I always feel so bad when I can't make it down.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I wheel with all kinds of different people and attend/organize other events throughout the year. So I agree with you :D