Monster Garage Offroad party

S

sukaB

Poor guy...

Chicks paid him no attention....

He wanted his own flawk of SHEEP...bahaa aaa aaa..

Damn sheep hearders

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
Would people be willing to go somewhere like that on a monday night or should we just plan some place in town....
SPENCE
Or Jeremy?

we can go somewhere in town....name the place...

S

sukaB

Anyone want to donate there place for BBQ and Big TV....
ohh yah and dudes and chicks

S

sukaB

Hey it's a week from tonight so lets get some plans going...
If you don't have anything to do but type on here then we should all get together and have some fun...
quite being lazy......

Spence put the smack down and let's get something figured out.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
Hey it's a week from tonight so lets get some plans going...
If you don't have anything to do but type on here then we should all get together and have some fun...
quite being lazy......

Spence put the smack down and let's get something figured out.

*****SMMMAACCKKKKKK*******

ok people, who has a big garage, backyard, or something of the like where we can put together a get together, a field or a parking lot will do but it probably has to be in SLC....lets get it together!!!

Again, I have the projector, screen, sound system....I am too lazy to scroll back to see who has the sattelite but I know we have that set up....we just need a location....

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by spencurai

*****SMMMAACCKKKKKK*******

ok people, who has a big garage, backyard, or something of the like where we can put together a get together, a field or a parking lot will do but it probably has to be in SLC....lets get it together!!!

Again, I have the projector, screen, sound system....I am too lazy to scroll back to see who has the sattelite but I know we have that set up....we just need a location....

Hmmmmm....hadn't thought about the garage.........I'll check and see if the Ms. is OK with it (I've not been home much lately, but seeing all the funky rigs on my street could be pretty interesting...........you'd have to put up with my kids.......) and post back.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we don't mind kids, we can start a giant RME stack on your front lawn....10 rigs in a giant 4x4 orgy.....fun stuff...we would need a pretty big garage methinks....just say the word if the wife lady is cool with it!!

S

sukaB

Guys I started a new thread so people cab figure out what we are doing.....
Mbryson or spence...You guys can figure out something cool.
Let's post it over there
Get rid of this lenghty crap...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by spencurai
we don't mind kids, we can start a giant RME stack on your front lawn....10 rigs in a giant 4x4 orgy.....fun stuff...we would need a pretty big garage methinks....just say the word if the wife lady is cool with it!!

My XJ will need some lingerie for something like that........