Monster Meat or Weak Link Finder????

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Some of you saw the awesome destruction that Meat did to a Dana 60 shaft and it got me wondering if we should find him a new name? Meatcicle just doesn't do him justice anymore....

So My suggestions are in the title... lets hear yours.....

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
If it was the drivers side that broke then it's totally his fault. All that extra weight. It happened to goats TJ in cedar city:rofl:

SloPoke

Some pics of the damage - and trying to get it off the trail

Attachments

• IMG_6420.JPG
    IMG_6420.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6421.JPG
    IMG_6421.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6410.JPG
    IMG_6410.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6414.JPG
    IMG_6414.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 61

Meat_

Banned
The mud is from Constrictor, which is where I actually did the damage to the shaft. It was the stock inner that let go, I flogged it on a muddy/snotty/water running on it Radiator Rapids in such a mannor that a stock 60 shaft turning 42s is bound to meet its maker. Why did I do that? Because I thoght the inners AND the outers were alloy, I got this impression because I've seen Dan drive it in that mannor :rofl:

On the way down from the Con I could hear a very faint clicking from the left front area that wasn't there before.... I gave it a quick look over when I got home, and again the next day and could see nothing wrong. Well in its D60 ways, it held together to get off the Con, get twisted up big time on a side obsticle on Metal Masher (read I got bored and started messing around on a ledge/rock) and then finally pitched a cup and bound up the alloy on that ledge.

I'm having enough fun in 3 dig that I probably won't bother to fix it until I get home and aquire parts that don't have to be swapped out again.

I hooked up with Bart and the TTC gang and ran Hells today, did escalator in three dig, came somewhat close on Mickies, and then came somewhat close to being able to back out of Mickies :rofl:

That big ole dead 42 can be annoying when it grabs ahold of a rock and won't let go though.... I meant to air that up so it was more roll'y but didn't have time before I had to meet the gang.

Talon

The mud is from Constrictor, which is where I actually did the damage to the shaft. It was the stock inner that let go, I flogged it on a muddy/snotty/water running on it Radiator Rapids in such a mannor that a stock 60 shaft turning 42s is bound to meet its maker. Why did I do that? Because I thoght the inners AND the outers were alloy, I got this impression because I've seen Dan drive it in that mannor :rofl:

On the way down from the Con I could hear a very faint clicking from the left front area that wasn't there before.... I gave it a quick look over when I got home, and again the next day and could see nothing wrong. Well in its D60 ways, it held together to get off the Con, get twisted up big time on a side obsticle on Metal Masher (read I got bored and started messing around on a ledge/rock) and then finally pitched a cup and bound up the alloy on that ledge.

I'm having enough fun in 3 dig that I probably won't bother to fix it until I get home and aquire parts that don't have to be swapped out again.

I hooked up with Bart and the TTC gang and ran Hells today, did escalator in three dig, came somewhat close on Mickies, and then came somewhat close to being able to back out of Mickies :rofl:

That big ole dead 42 can be annoying when it grabs ahold of a rock and won't let go though.... I meant to air that up so it was more roll'y but didn't have time before I had to meet the gang.

Glad to hear your still having fun man.