Montrose Trails

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
We are going to Montrose this weekend, WOOT!! I am looking for directions to Die Trying, Calamity, Topless, Cactus Ridge, and Scratch and Dent. Doubt we will do them all, but I want all the options I can get!! I think all of these trails are in the Salt Creek area?

Bart

I know DT, Calamity, Topless and CR are all in the same general location. S&D must be fairly new. I could drive there, but didn't know it was called Salt Creek. Have a blast. I'm jealous. I went there for 5 years in a row, but haven't been back for the last 2.

I know DT, Calamity, Topless and CR are all in the same general location. S&D must be fairly new. I could drive there, but didn't know it was called Salt Creek. Have a blast. I'm jealous. I went there for 5 years in a row, but haven't been back for the last 2.

Well, ya know, this weekend would be a prime opportunity to go back for a visit! :)

Bart

There's no place like Montrose and I'd be all over it, but I'm doing recovery for the UROC Rock Cross this Saturday. Have a blast, that place is a riot.

CrawlerCraig

Good luck with directions............you might have to get a local to show you around......as metioned before Die Trying, Calamity, Topless and CR are all really close as for getting there I could drive but explaining it would be impossible!!

Hope someone can help you out...........Have a great time!

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Alright! They're on huh? :D

Where are the photos? :p
No, no, the old tires aren't ready to give up the ghost just yet. Theres some life in them still, maybe...:eek::D

You sonofa... -_- Sure, wait till I'm 1300 miles away and rigless.
:p If you'd just stop being 1300 miles away and in your garage like you should be, it wouldn't have to come to this!!:D:rofl:

That's just not going to look right.
No, maybe not.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
TURKEY CRAWL? :D

Yeah, those new tires are gonna look good on ol' Lemon Joy. Hope you guys have a good time in Montrose. :)