murphy's law, TBI issue's.

B2-Bomber

Despite not having a timing mark, so i couldn't time it perfectly. No est module, And a bad fpr. I think i still managed to get it running much cleaner than it was ;)
With a new ignition module/and a heat sink on it, adjusting the tps which was .3volts too high, and setting the spark plug gap which was 20-thousandths too wide.

By adding the other stuff to it when you bring it back, it will run so much cleaner

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
Oh for sure,
When I was at the expo I needed to move the bronco and it wouldn't start...after cranking for a lil bit and flooring it, it fired up... reminded me of flooding my carb all those years ago. Lol

B2-Bomber

The used module i put in must have given up the ghost. Those fail so easily :( plug your spare module in. And i guarantee the flooding issue goes away. And I'll swap you another one when i see you

Like that other guy that was at my shop when you came said. He went through (3) brand new modules in only (2) trips to five mile before he found one that would last

Last edited:

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
Murphy's law strikes again.

I put on a holley fuel pod (injectors,adjustable FPR) and it's been a nightmare...witch makes no sense but I sure can't make it work right ( runs rich at idle, hard load ( WOT ) and runs way lean) then it started dieing randomly...so I go to put my old setup on and my wire crimpers fall apart, the fuel line adapter split in half, fixed all that and tried again and it died, to tried again and gave it a little gas and it back fired through the intake splattering burning fuel all over the engine compartment...now it won't start at all.

:)