my little toy project

This is my 86 toyota 4runner. i bought it for $800 and rebuilt the top end of the motor. drove it for a year. Then the building started and hasn't stopped. My goal is to build a streetable offroad capable truck. So far i have built a custom front axle with toyota center dana44 outer stock chevy inner was used on the short side. Jeep wagoneer was used on the long side. I modified the backing plates for 2002 chevy c1500 dual piston calipers. The third member is a trail gear high pinion housing. With a yukon grizzly locker and4:88 gears crossover steering with 1ton tie rod ends. The springs front and back are also built by me. As i have six years experiance manufacturing them. Rear springs too. I also chopped around 12" out of the tail end. I say chopped because i'm notgoing to sugar coat what it took to do it. Plus i am a hot rod guy so it fits. Currently i am working on bumpers sliders and a roll cage. I'll post some pics as soon as i figure out how to do so as it is the only internet acces i have