National Public Lands Day, Sept. 30th @ 5 Mile Pass

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I'm planning to be there, might want to post it in the upcoming trips though if you want a good turnout, nobody checks out land use very often.

Dart

Banned
Count me in. I think I have made it to all of them exept one.

What about separating the stel from the rest of the junk. It could go towards paying for something.

Last edited:

Dart

Banned
Will there be any dumpsters there, and if not do we have ahook up on a dump and cost.

I wonder if one of the garbage companies could help out. there is the new dump near fairfeild, i think Dunn owns it or Bear containers. same owner.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Dumpster will be there Friday night courtesy of the BLM :cool:

They have at least one camper for us to rip apart and deposit, possilby another :cool:

Round up the troops!

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I'm there. I'll be towin the zuk on my trailer and will have my long bed dodge if room is needed for anything. I've missed out on group things for years. But now I'm all in :D

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Sounds great to me!Yep, we will be wheelin after the cleanup. The plan is to start at 9 am, at the main parking lot. We'll divide up into 3-4 groups & head out to specific areas that need work, gather up all the garbage we can & meet back around 12:30 - 1:00 for lunch. After lunch there will be wheelin. :)

Which parking lot ? the one where the atv folks gather or the one by the snakes ? We are planning on being there. Should I bring my 1 ton pickup, or comanche for hauling stuff or just bring the Scrambler ? Do we need to bring garbage sacks ? or tools for tearing up the old campers ?

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Which parking lot ? the one where the atv folks gather or the one by the snakes ? We are planning on being there. Should I bring my 1 ton pickup, or comanche for hauling stuff or just bring the Scrambler ? Do we need to bring garbage sacks ? or tools for tearing up the old campers ?

Lets meet at the main parking lot, not the Snakes parking lot.

As long as you have room for a few garbage bags, you should be fine. I'm going to bring a handful of boxes of gabage bags, so we should be covered there.

A crowbar & hammer might be nice for tearing down the camper(s).

Remember folks...

Bring Gloves!

Wear Long Pants!

Safety First! :D

Caleb

so the plan is still meet at the parking lot just off the main highway at 9:00 am then right? Just want to double check, I've got a commitment I'm gonna try and work around. :cool:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
is the plan really to be done by noon?

I have inventory at work that day and friday night. I want to be out there to help but have no idea how soon I will be there.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
is the plan really to be done by noon?

I have inventory at work that day and friday night. I want to be out there to help but have no idea how soon I will be there.

I think we should be wrapped up by then, in the years past we've been done at about that time. But we also had many other groups out there. If we're not done, we'll take lunch, relax a bit & head back out for more cleanup & some wheelin.