Need a new rear driveline

Addiction

Life is Good!!
So, wheelin' yesterday turned out some damage to the rig. I damaged my rear driveline, to a point that it starts to shake at 20mph. I have looked online at three options 1) Teraflex 2) Tom Woods, and 3) Gaylon's Drivelines. I have heard good about each one. One question, does Woods and Gaylon's have JKU drivelines in stock or are they all custom made? I am needing it ASAP, this is also my daily driver. My jeep is a 2008 JKU Rubi with a 6" Teraflex long arm LCG lift.

Any help would be appreciated

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
What length and type of joints does your setup use? I have a few front and rear setups that could easily be modified to length if needed, you could even run a CV setup, some people will say it cannot be done but I have ran my Jeep up to 90mph with a rear CV and it works well.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm willing to bet Teraflex or Tom Woods would have them ready to go on the shelf... but I would call both places to find out for sure.

allterrain

AllTerrain
I just had 6 States build a front for me and picked it up next day. A friend recently put Woods shafts in his JK and was very pleased. I think Woods would have them ready to ship.

Last edited:

Too Far

parts is parts
Tatons is a good local shop as well, he made a 1310 cv shaft for the rear of the flatty. All spicer parts and it turned out nice.