Need Samurai transfer case

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Bec's brothers had fun with her Sami based single seat buggy at Area BFE, now in need of good Sami transfer case. It's worth it, because they really had a good time and the transfer case is easy to work on. Give me a call or text at three oh seven - six seven nine - five one nine five.

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

I think I know of someone that has one in our local suzuki group. ill post up in the group for you and see if we can get one. or your welcome to join, its on facebook and called UTAH SAMURAI AND SIDEKICK OWNERS

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Thanks James and airmanwilliams. Bec and I will be taking donated stuff to Mt. Pleasant tomorrow, so I will check with Mayo to see if he has a t-case. I will try to get on facebook for the Utah Samurai and Sidekick Owners. We also have a '95 Tracker and a bunch of Suzi parts in the shop. Just now joined Utah Samurai and Sidekick Owners.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Ha Ha, this is turning into a 3 or 4 way deal. I'll let you know if I need an engine Brandon. Muleskinner sent a message that he wants a Sami tub, and my wife called me a few minutes ago about a really well built YJ that she and her granddad came across. If I pull the trigger on the YJ, then the old Scout will have to go up for sale to help cover the package. Are you confused yet??