Need some advice please.

TMSTI

I need a rough estimate on how much my Jeep is worth. Its an 04 Rubicon with a rebuilt title. Any ideas?

photo.jpg

smartass_kid

$351, i can pick up today also. :D

check out KSL and go year or two above and below yours, same with mileage. rebuilt title might scare some people off and it will make it difficult to get a loan on it sometimes. but, it's surely isn't the first jeep with a rebuilt title.

NYCEGUY01

These days most credit unions don't even care.
America 1st will loan on a rebuild just like its got a clean title, they just want to look at it to make sure its not still wrecked etc... before they process the loan.

I personally wouldn't pay normal price for it but many will and they can get it financed easily.

Some of the banks will only loan a % of high book but they will still loan on them...

Caleb

General consensus when dealing with insurance companies is 50% of book value. Also, most banks won't loan on them and only some credit unions. America First will loan on them as mentioned, but the max they'll loan is like 60-70%. (unless something has changed in the last couple years.)

TMSTI

Ya I guess i should have mentioned mileage and such. I bought this 2004 automatic as a salvage, it has 102K miles. It had front end damage. It needed new fenders, grill, radiator, fans, headlights, bumper and hood. So I tried to replace them with aftermarket items. It has Metalcloak fenders, all metal radiator, 33" kevlar mtrs, Smittybuilt front bumper. I also just replaced the transmission.

Last edited:

TMSTI

Ya I guess i should have mentioned mileage and such. I bought this 2004 automatic as a salvage, it had front end damage. It needed new fenders, grill, radiator, fans, headlights, bumper and hood. So I tried to replace them with aftermarket items. It has Metalcloak fenders, all metal radiator, 33" kevlar mtrs, Smittybuilt front bumper. I also just replaced the transmission.

I was thinking $9000.00. Does that sound too high? the next cheapest Rubicon on KSL is going for $13.500.00.