New Cruiser guy in PG!

Lka1988

poor college student
Hey all, my name is Lane. I'm 20 years old and drive a mildly built 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser. No factory lockers, sorry guys. I'm also an active member on IH8MUD.com. :cool:

I haven't wheeled it as much as I like (about once every few months...) because of work, but when I do go, I'm always impressed with how well it performs.

So yeah... That's me and my truck.

:D

STAG

On my grind
Welcome to the forum, and +1 to the Pleasant Grove representers!!! ... Post up some more pics of your rig and which modifications you've made.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Welcome Lane, Go Vikings!!.

I've seen you running around town, you seem to be over by my house alot.

If you ever want to hang out or go wheelin with some local's my club Dirt Hedz Offroad club meets in orem for meetings, shoot me an email, bear@dirthedz.com

Again welcome.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME Lane! We also have an FJ80, ours is a '92 and of course, without factory lockers. It does just fine, for now. ;)

372286529_Kfokn-L.jpg

There's a great group of local guys on here, do what you can to get out on the trail with them, I'm sure you'll enjoy the trip.

DewYota

he's had that cruiser in his family for years. so no its not new to lane, any mods on it were put on by him. and he has done a great job, this cruiser is pretty advanced for its age haha, its seen security, air horns, subwoofers, superb lighting inside and out, and lifted and painted and a little armor on the front. keep up the good work lane!

Lka1988

poor college student
Welcome Lane, Go Vikings!!.

I've seen you running around town, you seem to be over by my house alot.

If you ever want to hang out or go wheelin with some local's my club Dirt Hedz Offroad club meets in orem for meetings, shoot me an email, bear@dirthedz.com

Again welcome.

Where are you at? It's my DD, so I'm in it a LOT. Ask Lee (yota4runner). lol

Last edited: